۱- According to the law, whenever a person signs an official document, the principle is that he has accepted the provisions of that document, and if he claims to be unaware of the original of that document, he must prove his claim.
۲- If you intend to prepare a power of attorney for the transfer of property and real estate with high material value and share of the inheritance, it is recommended that you first consult with an official lawyer in the country or consular experts at the embassy and then arrange Proxy and sign it.
۳- You can prevent the lawyer from being violated outside the conditions intended for him by determining the type and case of the lawyer and limiting the lawyer’s authority.
Arranging a power of attorney abroad
All Iranians living abroad, including Iranians living in the United States, must follow these steps to prepare a power of attorney abroad:
Visit the Consular Document Verification site (Vine), and register on the site
Please note that the information about you as a client, as well as the information of your lawyer, must be complete and exactly in accordance with your Iranian identity card. Choose a username and password for yourself.
After entering the Tak system, go to the profile section, select the Iranian agency or consulate in the country where you live.
For Iranians living in the United States, the “Office for the Protection of the Interests of the Islamic Republic of Iran-Washington” option should be selected. Enter the “Power of Attorney” section and select the type of power of attorney you want.
Prepare and complete the power of attorney.
After confirming the text of the power of attorney, click the OK button to be given the code.
Iranians living abroad to get a divorce decree in Iran
Consult with us before going to the embassy or advocacy offices. The power of attorney form available at the embassy is incomplete and is not sufficient for divorce or other legal matters, so before preparing the relevant form through WhatsApp, contact a lawyer who specializes in family litigation.
If for any reason you can not go to the embassy to prepare a power of attorney to facilitate it, you can contact us to get the necessary assistance.
When is it necessary to represent Iranians abroad?
There are two situations when it comes to representing Iranians abroad. The first case occurs when a person resides abroad and needs to prepare a power of attorney to do legal and administrative matters. The second case occurs when one of your relatives, friends or acquaintances is abroad and you want to do his administrative and legal work inside Iran as a person representing him.
What does the representation of Iranians abroad include?
- Representation of Iranians abroad to file a lawsuit
- Representation of Iranians abroad for banking affairs
- Representation of Iranians abroad for administrative affairs
- Representation of Iranians abroad to perform the duties of the conscription system
- Representation of Iranians abroad for retirees who want to receive their salaries
- Representation of Iranians abroad for marriage
- Representing Iranians abroad to sell property
- Representation of Iranians abroad to get a divorce
- Representing Iranians abroad to buy or sell shares
- Representation of Iranians abroad to perform special power of attorneys which will be included in the power of attorney of the proposed and desired text of the applicant.